David G. Harris
(812) 425-4687 – Ext. 311
Originally from Elkhart, Indiana, David joined our firm as an associate in 1996 and became a partner in 2001.
David prides himself on his organizational skills and his attention to detail. He takes every client matter, no matter how big or small, seriously and works hard to obtain the best result for the client, often putting in much more time for the client than he bills. David is also very generous with the giving of his time and talents to numerous charities and pro bono matters. David approaches every legal matter as if he were the client, and he works hard to provide high quality legal services, both quickly and economically.
David studied aviation at Indiana State University and obtained his private pilot certificate and instrument rating. Although David rarely gets a chance to fly anymore, he still enjoys working with technology and he is the person at our firm that is primarily responsible for keeping us current with the latest technologies.
- Indiana State Bar Association (Representative to House of Delegates)
- Evansville Bar Association – (prior chair, Probate, Elder Law & Guardianship Section)
- State of Indiana (admitted 1996)
- Southern District of Indiana
- Northern District of Indiana
- United States Tax Court
- University of Southern Indiana, Adjunct Professor of Business Law
- Evansville Estate and Financial Planning Council (board member and vice president)
- Evansville Legal Aid Society (past president and board member)
- Health Resources, Inc. (board member; Audit Committee member; chair, Compliance Committee)
- Indiana State University – Aerospace Administration and Business Administration, B.S., 1993
- Indiana University at Indianapolis-J.D., 1996
- Wills, Trusts, and Estate Planning
- Probate, Estate, and Trust Administration
- Business and Corporate Law
- Real Estate
- Adoptions and Guardianships